Take the official Kroger Feedback Survey at the official survey website at KrogerStoresFeedback.Com or Kroger.Com/Feedback. Do the survey & win a $5000 Gift Card & 50 Fuel Points.
Kroger is one of the familiar names in the supermarket stores. Though it gets a tough fight from Walmart, Kroger stands first in revenue.
In 1883, Bernard Kroger founded the Kroger Stores or Kroger Supermarket. With his life savings of $372, he started the Kroger store.
As of now, Kroger has 2,764 supermarkets & multi-departmental stores. Kroger also has many associates to it.
Day by day, Kroger Supermarket products have huge demand. Further, to maintain good products for the customers, the officials of the Kroger Stores conduct a Kroger Stores Feedback Survey.
The primary success for Kroger is it has good Customer Service. It is true that for every company, customer happiness plays a key role.
The primary purpose of the Kroger Store Feedback Survey is to collect opinions from different users. By collecting different views, they can get all the pros and cons of the customers.
KrogerStoresFeedback Survey Details 2023
|Entry Mode||Online & By Mail|
|Age Limit||18 & More|
|Survey Prize||Kroger Sweepstakes|
|Sweepstakes Prize||$5,000 Gift Card, $100 Gift Card, & 50 Fuel Points|
|Receipt Validation Last For||7 Days|
Kroger Stores Feedback Survey Rules 2023
Krogerstoresfeedback.com or KrogerFeedback.Com or Kroger.Com/Feedback is a customer satisfaction survey conducted by Kroger.
For the participants, the Kroger Stores Feedback Survey offers a Kroger Feedback Survey Sweepstakes prize of a $5000 Gift card and a $100 gift card.
Before taking the Krogerstoresfeedback customer satisfaction survey, remember the rules below.
Kroger Feedback Entry Rules 2023
- Usually, a purchase is not mandatory to take the Kroger Store Feedback Survey. But, purchase doesn’t increase the chance of your chance of winning.
- The age of a particular need to be 18 & more.
- Kroger Feedback Survey is open for all the residents of the United States (50 States). Florida, New York, and Rhode Island are excluded from this list.
- Take the Kroger Store Feedback Survey within seven days of receiving the receipt.
- The reward for the survey is only once per user.
- The affiliates, spouses, retired employees, & their families cannot take the Kroger Experience Survey.
How To Take KrogerStoresFeedback Survey?
- To take the Kroger store feedback survey, first, you need to buy any of the products at the Kroger store.
- Now, you will receive the receipt, which will help you to take the survey.
- In the next step, visit the Official website of www.krogerstoresfeedback.com online portal.
- Enter the following information: Entry ID, date & time of the visit.
- Further, click the start button.
- You will be taken into the Kroger feedback survey program and answer all the questions genuinely.
- After a couple of steps, the Kroger store survey finishes. Now, fill in your personal information such as name, email address, postal code, city, state, etc.
- Finally, the Kroger Experience Survey Sweepstakes is completed. Now you enter into the monthly sweepstakes of the Kroger feedback survey.
Here is the official homepage of www.krogerstoresfeedback.com look like.
Kroger Feedback Survey By Mail
- Purchasing a product is not necessary for the mail-in method.
- Take a postal card and write your name, email address, address, and phone number.
- Further, send the following postal card to the following address.
- Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3547, Southbury CT 064883547.
By the Mail-in method, you can participate in the Kroger Survey Page as many times as you like. But, for every new entry, you need a separate mail.
All the lucky winners will be intimated through their respective mail. Otherwise, you can view the Krogerstoresurvey winners on the official website.